Looking through the most popular posts of 2017, it seems that there’s a slight theme in those that are most read. Firstly, the posts about dating seem to go down a treat (hahah), my Speed Dating blog got a number of comments in person from friends and colleagues which was lovely. Secondly, recommendations for both podcasts and things to do in Tooting were also very popular. Finally, those random lifestyle posts I’ve done over the year (how to save money, beating the Jan blues and resolutions/learnings), also seem to get a lot of interest!
So get hygge (the picture above is a cute cafe in Copenhagen where I did exactly that; it means cosy however there isn’t a literal english translation) and be sure you haven’t missed the best posts from 2017…
- How to spend a day in Tooting
- Podcasts, my latest recommendations
- 9 things I learnt in 2016
- Dry January – the update [10 days to go]
- Modern Romance: It’s app’ning
- Ok I promise this is the LAST Wimbledon post…
- How to speed date, the modern way
- 13 of my London habits (good&bad)
- I love Tooting [Updated for 2017]
- 2017 Resolutions – Better late than never?
- Surf, Sea & Sunsets // Part 2
- Surf, Sea & Sunsets // Part 1
- Tech, online dating & rice cookers – “Modern Romance”, a review
- Trekking Machu Picchu & Flying to La Paz // Days 5 – 7
- How to save money
- Buses, the desert and the windiest roads ever // Peru Days 1&2
- Beating the January Blues [round 2]
Which was your favourite post from 2017?